I'm pretty sure I had goals for my first day of kindergarten. I have always needed a compass... a north star. This year I spent several hours designing some goals that would inspire me through out the year to make small and profound changes. I'm all about the why. Each of these goals has a detailed plan and action steps to guide me through the year. I thought I'd share some of the main themes with you. What are your goals for 2015? Reach out and let us know.I hope all your dreams come true.
Goals for 2015:
1. To celebrate my marriage. I want to cultivate a marriage that is full of joy and support. We are stronger as individuals when we are strong as a couple-- for ourselves, our work, our friends, our family, and one day, our baby.
2. To embark on adventure and friendships as a couple. I want to create a life we love playing and adventuring with out family and friends-- housewarming parties, game nights, paint nights, movie nights, fantasy football, camping, Hicksville Palace, Palm Springs, etc. The world is our oyster. To go to more of the places I have pinned on Pinterest like this thermal bath in Iceland below. It was so amazing to stand there in real life and live one of my pins.
3. To get organized: Insurance, savings ,storage, home, etc.
4. To be affluent #bosslife
5. To be inspired: to explore what feeds my soul. Make art. Moving meditation. Elevate. Morning Pages. Art dates.
6. Vitality! To serve my body with gratitude through eating right and exercising.
7. To organize my business. Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication.
8. Shewanders is for lovers- creating a consistent client experience
9. To inspire: sharing images through facebook, blogging, instagram, hosting contests, and getting published.
10. To never stop learning, exploring, and creating to keep Shewanders fresh and vibrant.
MY WORD FOR 2015 I believe assigning a word to the upcoming year that reflects what you intend and what would help me the most to remember. My word for 2015 is Peaceful Easy Feeling. I know it isn't technically a word and yet I can't find a one word equivalent that means exactly the same thing to me. In past years I've had surrender, soar, and release. I have to tell you that for some reason I went back and forth several times between Serve and Peaceful Easy Feeling. I'm not sure how I choose in the end but I do have to say that I am thrilled with my word and wonder what this year will bring.