What can we do to raise our chances of being parents? What solutions are inside of me?
- Let go of other's expectations
- Be as healthy as possible
- Make room for new possibilities
- Let go of fear, guilt, anxiety
- Walking (a moving meditation)
- Stretching slowly
- Clearing out what I don’t need and what isn’t serving me
- Reading for pleasure
- Reading for knowledge
- Listening to music
- Finding activities that I take pleasure in
- Photo walks
- Eating outside with friends
- Playing with Gaidin
- Making work and lifestyle changes
- Connecting with friends and loved ones
- Eating well
- Moving at the pleasure of my soul
- Allowing time for reflection
- Art dates
- Date nights
- The Artist’s Way with Mike
- Getting more sun
- Comedies or funny TV shows
- Wild adventures
- Inspiring documentaries
- Going to the movies
- Not taking myself too seriously
- Celebrate the big and the small
- Be grateful for my amazing family and friends
- Be grateful for past, present and future opportunities
- Love and accept myself
Maybe this is where I’m supposed to be. Maybe I’ll break, but I’ve got a list of tools to get me through it. All of these tools and invitations serve me and will make me stronger and are within my values.
I can’t wish for things to be any other way, than the way they are. I can only focus on what I CAN do given the circumstances.
One day I’ll be holding my baby in my arms, laughing at everything we went through and all the doubts. It will all feel worth it.
I don’t want to regret not living the best, most amazing life I possibly can.