While the weather outside here in San Diego may not be so frightful, nothing gets us more spirited for the holidays like a good ol' playlist. Whether we're snuggling up to our loved ones or trying to decorate our festive palm trees, good music is always a must have for the happy holiday season.
1. Snuggle weather! It's cold, I have a hot chocolate, my blanket, and my honey cakes.
*this song was originally played by John Prine (In Spite of Ourselves.) Cute contemporary mix.
Cake and Eggs - Deer Tick
2. New years eve party with the gal pals!
Voulez Vous - Abba
3. Getting to see family that you haven't seen in years
We are Family - Sister Sledge
4. That time of the year that you and your love reignite flames because, it's the holidays, you know.
Orange Colored Sky - Lady Gaga
5. That period of childhood nostalgia you have during the holidays
Christmas Song - Alvin and the Chipmunks
6. Reflecting on your relationship and making it grow :)
When We Were Young - Lucy Schwartz
7. Convincing yourself that 3 pieces of cheesecake are totally okay on Christmas day
All about that Bass - Meghan Trainor