I had no idea who Jessica was until I started interning at She Wanders Wedding Photography Studio. Funny enough, she attends the same University as I, University of San Diego, as well as shares a number of mutual friends. She was the first intern I met when I came to work for Suzanne and I was immediately taken away by her warm-hearted nature.Recently Jessica has become a regular on the SheWanders blog. Both Jessica and I have been sharing our voices on the blog and consider ourselves a team of "Wanderers." I thought it would be fun for you guys to get to know her a little better! Enjoy!
Dos Besos, Katie from the Wanderers
1) How would you describe yourself in three words?
- Cool, Calm, Collected
2) What do you love doing in your free time?
- Reading, collecting records, being curious, and laughing.
3) What are your dreams and hope for the future?
- To travel, to be happy and to help others.
4) What is your favorite thing about working for SheWanders Wedding Photography Studio?
- The people. I am always surrounded by awesome ideas and motivation!
5) Where do you find your inspiration?
- Friends, family... strangers. Music.
6) What does the world need right now?
- More people paying attention to each other instead of their cell phones. True leaders.
7) If you could go to one of the 7 wonders of the world, where would you go and why?
-I would love to visit Machu Pichuu in the mountains of Peru!